Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1st - 6:41pm

Rachel, Martin and I are headed into town in search of internet and to do some shopping. Super exciting stuff for a Sunday. Its been a really quiet day which is always welcomed after a busy week. Slept in late, cleaned the house and reorganized the fruniture. Up till now I'd only been using one of the bedrooms in the house which for whatever reason had both beds in it. So today was moving my bed/stuff to the other bedroom and getting the room clean and ready for Alice. It will definitely be different having someone else around but I hope it will only make the barn more fun! 80% chance of rain tomorrow so hoping I can go into town to pick up Alice with David or Martin. We have new jump poles at the barn as well so another inside job could be painting. I actually really enjoy painting poles and that job would be infinitely better than body clipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment