Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13th - 6:38pm

Today was my day off at Rancho Pampa and I opted to head into town to see the last day of the clinic with Bernie. They did coursework at 1.30m and 1m with the two groups. Some very good riders in the big group and some very persistent ones in the second. A lot to be learned from both. Rachel came home today as well which is exciting. She organized me coming down here so I owe her a lot. So far I like her. After the clinics we went over to the Zangershied farm to watch the show and do some business. They have an amazing place. And AMAZING horses. Could have stayed for hours just looking around and watching horses go. And they had these tall boots at a vendor tent I might just have to put on my wishlist. The variety of tall boots are amazing but these were the best thus far. They had a panel about where a stretch panel would be on some boots that was black glitter. It was about 2-3 inches wide on the outside of the boot just beside the zipper. It was fantastic! They have amazing (and cheap!) tall boots here. I do not need another pair. I do not need another pair. I do not need another pair. Bernie leaves tomorrow night and its back to work tomorrow. Can't wait to get back in the saddle even if Ive only had a day off!

Pictures of Ranch Pampa in the late afternoon. And Hunter. One of the cats here.



No comments:

Post a Comment